Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Just wanted to share a prog album I can't stop listening to since its release last week: The Ghost You Gave to Me by New York band 3. It's gotten pretty solid reviews from what I've seen.

3 has been around for some time now and is one of those bands that should probly be bigger than they are (they've toured with Dream Theater and Coheed and Cambria in the past). However, they've had multiple occasions of bad luck with their labels that have been roadblocks to the band. Their lead guitarist/singer, Joey Eppard, is actually the brother of former Coheed drummer Josh Eppard, which is convenient since they've been compared to them a lot in the past.

Their sound isn't anything too out there, with elements of pop and metal mixed in. One thing that kinda makes the band unique is that Joey has a pretty crazy fingerpicking technique that can be heard in some of their songs, such as this one off their last album.

Here's a track off their latest album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvBBPnHA9Bs

And yes, their logo does have a giant cock and balls in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU