Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eddie Dingle
Nov 4, 2007

Got a weasel teazel my pleazel got a weasel.
Just wanted to plug a few overlooked prog Albums:

Klaatu-Hope

Klaatu was rumored to be a reunited beatles in the late to mid 70s due to the fact that some of the tracks off their first album sound almost exactly like the beatles, as well as having no credits of any kind on the album. As it turns out they are just three dudes from Canada but they managed to churn out at least one masterpiece. Hope is Klaatu's second album and quite a bit different from their other works. Its a concept album with great beatlesque melodies and amazing production values as well as a positive uplifting message. anyone who has never heard it should really give it a chance.

Comus-First Utterance

Im not too sure how to describe this one so I'll let the album cover do most of it for me. Dark, folky, and just plain catchy it's mesmerizing till the last note.

If anyone else knows of some great prog bands then please post em. lets try to keep this thread alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU