Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Had some Soft Machine - Third playing on the way to work today. First two tracks are usually what I listen to before I get my fix and change out to something else, so instead I put it on Moon in June and Out Bloody Rageous instead.

Robert Wyatt sings some great melodies.

EDIT

I think I'm one of the few people who prefer Caravan's If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You over their other stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
Yeah. I dunno what about it that makes me favorite it more than their others. Seems more natural and mystical and fun.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
I've checked Pitchfork twice in the past few months and in both instances they had reviews up for the solo Robert Wyatt material and were giving them their respect.

Awesome.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
Absolutely loving the Robert Wyatt reissues. Cuckooland especially.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uokGqyf6prA

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
Been listening to the new King Crimson material.

It sounds like a bunch of old guys who can't keep up. It was serviceable until I listened to Starless and they kind of limped out of that big buildup at the end.