Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Nate Navarro is extremely good, he's an awesome addition to the lineup.
He actually did some work with Devin Townsend on the Empath tour (and album?) back in 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Figured you've all probably seen this, but I don't think it got posted here: https://beat-tour.com/

Adrian Belew, Steve Vai, Tony Levin and Danny Carey are performing the 80s King Crimson albums Discipline, Beat, and Three Of A Perfect Pair. They've got Fripp's blessing, even.
The tour starts in September. Absolute powerhouse of a lineup, I'm really tempted to buy tickets.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
I was able to get one of the last cheap tickets --- $100 after Ticketmaster's fees. The next best option was $450 for VIP seats.

I love Tony Levin but not that much.

It kind of feels like Ticketmaster did nothing to stop scalpers and resellers this time around. I've never seen a show at this venue sell out so quickly.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

OneSizeFitsAll posted:

I cannot get enough of the Flower Kings' Stardust We Are. What a song.

In other news, I may have just accidentally slipped and booked next year's Cruise to the Edge.

I've had their 2022 album By Royal Decree on rotation since it was released, but I never got around to checking out their back catalog. And they released another album back in September... I've got some listening to do.