Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

you ever yearn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Alan White has died - https://twitter.com/AlanWhiteYes/status/1529869562119786498

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Happy 20th anniversary (a day late) to The Power To Believe

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I saw Anderson last year with Paul Green's Rock Academy. His voice is still so insanely good. I see And You and I and Awaken are on the setlists this year, which guarantees a great show. And You and I with ARW a few years ago is on the short list of best songs I've heard live.

Me and a friend ate some weed brownies before seeing ARW in Boston. We were in the front mezzanine and at the climax of "And You And I" it looked like pure columns of white were beamed down onto the audience, and that is one of my favorite concert memories of all time.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

OneSizeFitsAll posted:

Had a blast at Big Big Train's gig at Cadogan Hall tonight.

Is Dave Gregory still in the band?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

excellent avatar