Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Tonfa posted:

Episodes 142-143: Sasuke vs Eight-tails :siren: If you're going to watch one episode from this series, make it 143 :siren:
Thank you for this. This is the best fight in the series, and it was great to see it animated. TWO fatal blows, man, poo poo is awesome.

EDIT: Man, there is no way to make Amaterasu look good.

Cipher Pol 9 fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Mr. Crow posted:

I dunno, Jiraiya vs. Pain is pretty much phenomenal.
Mebbe it's better in the anime but I didn't care that much for it in the manga. By then they were already fully in the realm of fights being just super techniques being used back and forth, rather than any really cool ninja tricks or hand-to-hand combat.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Man, when did anime openings become "This is what's happening in future episodes." They used to be neater. But I guess it's mostly for shounen shows. I noticed OP does it alot, and Reborn is absolutely criminal about it. But nobody watches Reborn anyway.

As for the OP itself- Man, if only what happens was even half as cool as that makes it look. Maybe they'll fillerize it so people other than Naruto can be useful too?

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Greed posted:

Requesting short term name change for this thread to loving Pain, how does he work?
loving eyes, how do they work? is, in general, always a good title for Naruto.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Kingtheninja posted:

I'm kind of wondering (episode spoilers)what people think about konohamaru using rasengan. If I recall the manga thread had a decent sized debate about that when it happened. Personally I think it makes sense, and he did have to use two people for the actual delivery. Naruto didn't have to do that, did he?
I was just peeved because I am sick of the move itself.

• Locked thread