Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Yesss I can't wait to see this fight animated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

doomisland posted:

Freiza v Goku coming up.
This is a pretty good way to describe it except Goku starts off a super-saiyan so you don't have several episodes of him getting the poo poo beaten out of him.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I would assume that everyone got slugged, since they showed Tsunade specifically telling her slug summon to protect everyone, and she'd already split up into mini-slugs for each villager.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Just read the manga unless you hate reading manga or something. The only really good parts of the anime are the most important fights, because they have actual animation budgets.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That episode was pretty great, but the the fact that Pain's power suddenly worked completely differently than it had in the manga and every episode but this one was pretty distracting.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

ipokesnails posted:

Edit 2:

Sakura knows to focus her healing chakra on the most vital parts of the body first.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Hahaha I can't believe they chose right here to insert some filler.

And it does look like filler - nothing in the preview looked like it had anything to do with Nagato's past.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yes that describes every Naruto movie. They're the same as all the series filler but with good fight animation:

Naruto meets kid who does not BELIEVE IN HIS OR HER SELF
Villains show up and wreck poo poo
Supporting cast show up and wreck supporting villains
Naruto teachs kid to BELIEVE IN HIS OR HER SELF
Naruto wrecks main villain

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
They're actually not really that close to catching up. Certainly nowhere near Bleach was when it went into emergency filler.

EDIT: It's about 60 chapters behind.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah, I wish they had fixed that for the series. It looked silly in the manga and it looks silly here.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
It's just you, Shippuuden has always been awful about that. It's why I only watch in bursts now.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Only because they were, amazingly, acting even dumber than she was.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Just do what I do and read the manga and then watch the episodes of the anime that actually have fluid fight scenes. (This will be easy because those are maybe 1 in 20.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Pyrotoad posted:

And this is why Karin is the best kunoichi :colbert:
The faintest praise.

• Locked thread