Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Teek posted:

Also, FYI, the ending of 155 helped cement why so many people like Killer Bee. I know some anime-only people we're quite feeling him yet.

Yup, i thought he was a scrub for getting taken down like that, but now not so much. I really want to start reading the manga, but its pretty drat awesome sometimes when you have no idea whats going to happen and you get something like the jiraiya/pain fight. I can't wait to see his friends reactions to his new training

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

This is about to get loving awesome isn't it? I'm so glad i have no idea whats coming, it makes it that much more exciting.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Well as awesome as Kakashi is, he's about to get killed right? At least it'll be pretty sweet untill it happens

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

As badass as Kakashi is, in terms of characters like Naruto, Sasuke, Bee, Madara, Pain, he's not even in the same league. While his death was sad theres no way possible he could have lived against two pains, even with a little support Naruto is gonna be pissssssssed when he gets back.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, this is gonna be awesome. I wish they expanded on some other fights, like shino's and kibas. They better take their sweet rear end time on this next fight.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Tonfa posted:

Funnily enough they DID expand on those :v: The Shino "fight" in the manga was literally just one page of the Aburames and Konan staring down each other.

I figured if we're what, only 70 chapters behind the manga, why not have some filler fights for this arc. It would be pretty sweet if there was more episodes dedicated to some of these pain fights instead. Obviously this upcoming fight will take a few episodes hopefully, but i figured they'd drag this part out like the did when the 3rd died.

Oh, and where the hell has yamato been?

Crunkjuice fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 28, 2010

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

I REALLY hope they don't condense this fight into one episode. If the Hidan/Kakazu fight took a few episodes, something tells me this should take a the same or more.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

This part sucked for me, too. Earlier Naruto took out a Pain with one punch. Now pounding him into the ground like a loving nail doesn't even seem to hurt him.

Looked awesome, though.

Im guessing its something like sasori's puppets. Now that Nagato only has one pain to work with, its stronger than if their are 6 of em. Plus, since its an animated corpse, i doubt he feels physical pain and can take a beating.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

I think it would be pretty funny if they had a light hearted filler episode of him just wrecking the chunnin exam singlehandedly.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

What was that 30 minute "jump" episode? Its when sasuke and naruto are still on a team and come up against a dude in a cave, and they have to use teamwork to kill him, but it ends up being a test from orochimaru on sasuke? It had really awesome animation, and was a pretty decent fight, but completely out of the timeline.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

-Blackadder- posted:

Really? poo poo. I guess that means we can expect more obnoxiously bad filler in the near future? And probably a lot of it, too? poo poo.

I'd take a small filler arc of Naruto just trucking the chuunin exam in sage mode. Just absolutely ruining everyone and everything. Written exam? gently caress you i'm going to blow up a mountain.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Anonymous Zebra posted:

People have been guessing that it was the real Madara and that Tobi isn't the real Madara and/or Tobi doesn't have Madara's body anymore and the real body got rezzed.

This or Shisui Uchiha are the two big theories i'd say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Well, this was a pretty bad episode until the end where naruto/yamato become stone cold killers and send 3 dudes to their deaths

• Locked thread