Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
Uhhhhhhhh that was unexpected, what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

So as someone who skipped all the filler (including the episodes with 65% flashbacks and 10% actual story progression) because it caused me to vomit with rage, should I try and man up and watch it all in one weekend and hope I don't go blind or is it really entirely skippable?

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

To be fair to Guy, the boat was attached to a giant loving fish with a sword on it :v:

I was also surprised how not-terrible a lot of the filler was, some of the boat episodes were pretty bad but there were some legitimately enjoyable episodes in there. Certainly nothing like some of the awful pre-timeskip filler.

• Locked thread