Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

Implied, Lisa...or implode?
College Slice

CubanMissile posted:

Well they are the same rank. :laugh:
I still want to see, even as a filler episode or two, Naruto go through the chuunin exam again. He'd just be beating the gently caress out of kids 3 years younger than him, make it through the forest of death in 15 minutes, etc. It'd be fun.

edit - drat you's guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

College Slice
I didn't like the episode because they changed the nature of Pain's powers (or at least expanded on them in a kind of...unnatural manner) and the tone of the fight. The animation was pretty good, mostly.

Graviija fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jul 10, 2010

Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

College Slice
I have to admit, if all of Sasuke attacks from this point onward were all "Sasuke Punch" or "Sasuke Kick" or "Sasuke Fireball," I'd forgive the character for a lot of poo poo. Because that's hilarious.

• Locked thread