Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greed
Apr 28, 2008
Requesting short term name change for this thread to loving Pain, how does he work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
I figured if its spoilered more people would look at it.

:hehe:

Greed
Apr 28, 2008

SpartanIV posted:

Meat tank all up in this bitch.

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
Well, his head is fat enough to have the 3 faces.

Greed
Apr 28, 2008

doomisland posted:

Who was that girl outside the village with Negi and them?

Anime themed post of the year.

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
Oh come on, the best part of the episode was Gamaken as the bar tender.

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
Yea, for the most part the animation has been pretty lackluster but even still, the episodes have still been pretty bad rear end. I consider this the best arc of the series by far.

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
Oh man, it looked like you either fight with multiple Pains or can switch bodies, so sweet.

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
Episode is out

FALCON DAD PUNCHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
I always think of Pain killing Hanzo and his family like when Soze comes out of the fire. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdeCPGNRjOU

• Locked thread