Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Click here for the full 1280x800 image.

This whole scene was funny, but Shikamaru's face almost made me tear up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Kingtheninja posted:

As short as it is, I really like this fight. It showcases a decent amount of ninja techniques, strategy, and some basic ninjutsu. Well, maybe not basic, but in a world full of Rasengans and 15 Ft. chidori blades, the bar gets raised.

The raikiri dog was pretty cool you have to admit.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Crunkjuice posted:

Oh, and where the hell has yamato been?

Minor Manga Spoiler: Out searching for Kabuto with Anko. It's not that important but I can't remember 100% if it got covered in the anime.

Reiche fucked around with this message at 21:14 on May 28, 2010

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Even still it does feel nice to go back to the old Naruto characters and mannerisms like Sakura's inner voice which seems to have just disappeared post time-skip and Naruto's stupidity comedy.

And I want to agree with the return of the old music that made it more worth the inconvenient placement of the mini-filler.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

uG posted:

Why would Madara think Kabuto is a mad man for resurrecting The Sage? At this point the sage is just another guy with a rinnegan, so what if he was the first?

The Sage was definitely a hell of a lot more powerful. Pain's chibaku tensei was a pretty big chunk of rock but the Sage made one this size of the moon (I'm gonna go ahead and assume he did make the moon). He was also strong enough to be the jinchuuriki for the juubi and that's what Madara so desperately wants to resurrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

uG posted:

But Chakra isn't a factor for Edo Tensei zombies. If Pain was brought back, wouldn't he then have the chakra to create a moon?
It's probably that the zombies can only use techniques as powerful as when they were alive, but they simply don't get exhausted and therefore don't have a limit on much many times they can use a technique.

• Locked thread