Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

So, this continuous Deus Ex Madara is getting pretty annoying.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Silver2195 posted:

Yes, it has.

Is it as obvious as the foreshadowing makes it seem?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Silver2195 posted:

I'm not sure who you think it is.

Yeah I won't press you on it because its the wrong thread and you don't have pms but I can think of only two people/bodies that could possibly be trump cards for Dr. Snakes over Madara.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ireland Sucks posted:

I liked it, we have seen Naruto become mega powerful so he easily vapourised powerful but not world-destroying enemies. It makes a nice change from being conveniently only just as powerful as the opponent of the day.

And yes I watched next episodes pre-shippuuden preview with horror.

It was a nice call back to my favorite arc, but then I wish it never happened at all.

Goddamn that whole arc was amazing.

I should rewatch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Man with all this filler it's hard to muster any fucks for the war. Anyone know about what Manga chapter they're on for this part of the story? I think I'm tapping out finally.

• Locked thread