Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
Team Shikamaru vs Kakuza and Hidan. The moment where Shikamaru kills one Akatsuki while seriously injuring another at the same time then nukes Hidan into pieces. All using his shadow, a cig and a couple scrolls. Bitches ain't got poo poo on Shikamaru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

So Karin does Titty Twister no Jutsu. That's all they could up.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

I want a new Chuunin Exam filler. Naruto can team up with Konohamaru as Team Rasengans The gently caress Out Of Everyone. We can't be left with Naruto being made to get Tenten sandwiches since she's higher ranked.

Beautiful Ninja fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Oct 15, 2010

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

These filler remind us about an important life lesson. Any complete retard who has HARD WORK, DETERMINATION AND YOUTH POWER can become a success and admired by your peers.

Unless you're Rock Lee.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

CubanMissile posted:

Wow, girls on this show are even worthless at being girls. Pretending to like a boy to get what you want is the first trick they learn.

At least Naruto learned how to not fall for any silly girl tricks by hanging out with Jiraiya. One of the few moments in the series where Naruto wasn't retarded in a non-combat environment.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Crunkjuice posted:

I'd take a small filler arc of Naruto just trucking the chuunin exam in sage mode. Just absolutely ruining everyone and everything. Written exam? gently caress you i'm going to blow up a mountain.

I've been waiting for something similar, but the Chuunin Exams that occurred while he was training with Jiraiya. I need explanation on how Tenten and Ino got promoted, right now I'm working on pure pity by Tsunade because she has been the only remotely competent female in Konoha.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

razamataza posted:

It looked funny when the summoning jutsu worked in mid air, had always assumed it would be spread across a flat surface for some reason. Has that happened before?

Didn't Naruto summon Gamabunta the first time in mid-air after Jiraiya pushed him into a canyon?

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

I've really held out for a long time on Sasuke. I've been in Naruto's corner, hoping that the peaceful option will prevail. I mean, the show wants you to side with Naruto against all odds, since the noble choice in his scenarios seem so impossible, but he eventually overcomes everyone's expectations. However, Sasuke is just SOOOO unlikeable now that I can't even understand why anyone could feel hope for this guy. He was never really a friend to Naruto in the first series, no matter how much they try to frame the flashbacks now. He's also repeatedly stated that he will never return to his old life/village. He's killed or injured tons of people, and the show doesn't even give the viewer any hints that he's secretly tring to spare lives if possible. Hell, he was 2 steps away from executing Karin in the last ep.

Man, just gently caress this guy already. How much can he do before Naruto realizes that Sasuke is a dangerous rear end in a top hat?

Naruto is Retarded Ninja Jesus, he will never learn. He may be able to learn Quadruptle Shin Rasengan Hadokens but he still can't even talk to Sakura without getting slapped halfway across Konoha. He will believe in the power of friendship until he dies or Sasuke dies.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Naruto Filler is pretty terrible so it's a toss up between snail's pace vs new content. Never forget making ramen noodles with Rasengan's and Piss Rainbow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Pyrotoad posted:

And this is why Karin is the best kunoichi :colbert:

Temari :colbert: The only female other than Kage's to be shown to actually know how to be a ninja.

• Locked thread