Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

As for the OP itself- Man, if only what happens was even half as cool as that makes it look. Maybe they'll fillerize it so people other than Naruto can be useful too?

Exactly. My thought upon seeing it was Man too bad this is far better animated than the actual fight will be. ~_~

That Shikamaru face is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I'm pretty sure at this point the councilors sole purpose in life is to be contrary assholes. Have they every had a good idea?

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Definitely a huge :tviv: moment even though as a manga reader I knew it was coming. Jesus that was awesome. The filler had a couple of times iirc that they tried to nuke the village (the four pillar lightning thing comes to mind, for instance) but the sheer impact of it actually happening is amazing.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I came close to laughing out loud at the part where the three toads were stabbing the ground in the same area to hit Pain, so they were in the background. They all looked so bored!

I mean come on, Gamabunta isn't even looking at what he's doing.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Corte posted:

Alright so I'm up to date with the anime and I'm torn on whether or not to read ahead in the manga. I like being surprised but the anime sometimes drags thing on like that ridiculous 100 episodes of filler from the first series. Just wondering if anyone has done so or would care to give advice about spoiling the anime by reading ahead in the manga.

I'd say don't spoil yourself right now. See this is the high point for a while. Then it gets bad. Then it starts to get good again.

Wait until it's bad to read ahead.

• Locked thread