Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I'm cautiously optimistic about Boruto, even if I understand that it's most likely not gonna be great.

Imo, what they need to do is move away from the godslaying chakramechs and do a more lowkey story, but the chances of that actually happening are slim to none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Speaking of filler, is there any filler worth going back to watch? Last I saw was the Yuukimaru / Guren saga. I heard Kakashi's ANBU chronicles was good. Wasn't sure about everyone under infinite tsukuyomi filler though.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "no". The last bit of filler I tried watching was the second chuunin exam arc because I figured there's no way they could gently caress up a tournament arc with a bunch of fights, but I guess they didn't have the budget to animate anything so instead they just ran around in the desert for however many episodes doing absolutely nothing.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Pyrotoad posted:

The only decent filler episode is the one where Naruto pretends to be Sasuke to protect some noble and invents moves like 'SASUKE PUUUUNCH' and 'SASUKE KIIIIICK'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1whjdfA2byU Christ jesus. :allears:

I wonder which direction they'll go with Sarada, that her Uchiha heritage makes her become Edgelord Supreme, or that her lack of a Y chromosome dooms her to perpetual irrelevance.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Tbh I don't get what people disliked so much about GT. I thought it was just... more dragon ball? Which I guess isn't exactly a good thing, but it's kinda what you should've expected.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

SirDrone posted:

You know I'd watch Naruto GT if Boruto wasn't such a little poo poo.

Naruto was a little poo poo at first as well, but now he's probably my favorite character in the show.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Pyrotoad posted:

And I think they still didn't actually tell Sarada that, at least on screen.

They need to emotionally torture her somehow, so she can unlock the turbosharingan 4000.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden
This one is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
He's nice and cute and he's basically Naruto's dad. I like him.

• Locked thread