Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wompa164
Jul 19, 2001

Don't write ghouls.

Incompl posted:

I loved the Jiraiya vs Pain fight, friggin intense. I'll probably go back and watch it again.

Best episode of the series since the Hidan/Kazuku fight in episodes 85-88.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wompa164
Jul 19, 2001

Don't write ghouls.
Wow, the new OP is loving awesome - beautiful animation and great choice of music.

Wompa164 fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Apr 9, 2010

Wompa164
Jul 19, 2001

Don't write ghouls.
gently caress, I can't remember the last time I was this excited for Naruto.

Can anyone tell me approximately where the anime currently is in relation to the manga? Just an estimation will do, I don't think I can wait another 4-6 weeks to see how this battle unfolds, I want to read it all NOW.

Wompa164
Jul 19, 2001

Don't write ghouls.

Greed posted:

Requesting short term name change for this thread to loving Pain, how does he work?

Seconding this.

• Locked thread