Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

BizarroAzrael posted:

I really liked how they showed Naruto draw Hungry Ghost's eyes and try to tag him, legit martial art stuff. Thought that was really cool.

Great ep, looking forward to seeing this arc get animated.

Agreed, now if they could just solve the pesky issue about the show's music and revert back to guitar wailing riffs of the original show I would be so loving happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Today's episode was just chock full of. :lovewcc: So awesome. Wish they went more into the Uzumaki side of the story that the manga touched on and the exchange between the first hokage's wife and Kushina.

Edit: DOH!

Jiro fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 26, 2012

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

razamataza posted:

Nice episode of DBZ this week.

loving awesome is what it is, Guy busting open seven of the eight gates series would do well to have more filler of just Guy and Rock Lee having DBZ style adventures/fights enjoying their youth

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Torrannor posted:

At least Shippuden has better music than the first half.

The gently caress it does, Japanese string music, mixed with shredding guitars? Vs Shippuuden's mainly flute and sad musics? Kid Naruto's themes are far and away vastly superior and more upbeat. With better fights attached to them.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Since last post and now there have been a few filler episodes and Guy opening up all the gates! :black101: That poo poo was loving awesome, and now we are nearing the back end of the final arc. Next week is a filler ep though so they are really padding this poo poo out.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jul 30, 2015

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Can someone give me an episode number of the start of the kaguya fight to its end skipping the filler I know exists between it?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Any one else notice for like 30 precious seconds they used old Naruto fight music when it got whittled down to just some good old fashioned beat downs? I miss that music.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Necro posting. I've been digging the last Sasuke filler arc, and now we are back to slice of life stuff with everyone trying to figure out what to get them for the wedding.

I'm really hoping for a bachelor party arc that involves Lee getting poo poo housed and almost causing an international incident.

Also you have Orochimaru just wandering around the Village in broad daylight played for laughs as Yamato follows him everywhere.

Also they've been using pre Shippuden music which is the best music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So I just watched the last episode, really felt like they rushed through crap and got too wound up in other filler to focus on what could have been something better. The last five or so episodes of comedy were really really good for me, especially Rock and Guy hand stand running around looking for wedding gifts and it's all animated like some expensive Shin Chan episode. Was always hoping they would have gone with a Naruto needs to find an engagement ring mini arc, then Naruto needs to get the blessing of the Hinata's father but because he's Naruto he constantly fucks it up etc etc, bachelor party episodes favorite characters getting drunk and being funny etc etc, bachelorette party episodes, then actually focusing on the wedding . Oh well.

• Locked thread