Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

CrazyLittle posted:

terrible

They can't all be as phenomenal as curry of life and food ninjas.

At least it was short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Wow, Naruto is just kicking rear end this week. The manga chapter rocked and now this. Can't wait to see the new jutsu Naruto has been working on.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

No.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Kingtheninja posted:

But some interesting filler action mind you. Ibiki's summons were so :wtf: I didn't mind the filler.

Seriously, what the gently caress. I also liked the ANBU baking the cerberus summon. Lots of imaginitive stuff in there.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

BizarroAzrael posted:

Another Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD9c5KeHvqA

Wow, that looks really good. I can't wait to fight as Jiraiya in sage mode.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Wow, the extra little bits added to this episode were perfect and the animation of the twin lion fist was every bit as awesome as I was hoping it would be.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

From what wikipedia is showing next week is a single but there is a double coming on July 29th. Kinda bummed there's no new episode this week, I didn't know they were planning this. Oh well I'm out of town next week so when I get back I get 2 episodes in 1 week followed by a double the next week, woo!

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Mr. Crow posted:

Wait did Tsunade (however the gently caress you spell it) die? Or is she stepping down? I can't even remember now to be honest I just remember her being conspicuously absent from the last non-filler episode where they were praising him and whatnot.

She went into a coma.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

quarkman posted:

Every arc but the filler right? I was planning on skipping all the filler, but is any of it actually worth a drat? (reading the last couple pages of this thread, I'm guessing no)

I would skip the filler if I were you.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

I just started watching again for the first time since September. When this cartoon is good, it is really good. This fight is going to own. I already know the outcome but I haven't read these chapters since the release, and I read most of this while high as gently caress so I retained next to nothing. Yesssssssssss

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

-Blackadder- posted:

Yeah, they really jumped right into some great fights this arc. I haven't read the Manga so this is all new to me and it's pretty amazing. Only problem, the better the show is, the bigger the next episode blue balls are. And I really, really hate next episode blue balls. I have half a mind stay away from the show for a while so I can come back and marathon a bunch of episodes in a row. But it's so interesting right now I can't help but watch every week.

I just need to find some other Anime to watch. I was thinking about trying Bleach again. I watched the first 3-4 episodes once or twice and just couldn't get into it. But I always see it and One Piece being the main recommendations for Naruto fans. Couldn't get into One Piece either.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is 50 episodes of awesome. I recommend it highly

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Sindai posted:

It's just you, Shippuuden has always been awful about that. It's why I only watch in bursts now.

Same here. After marathoning the whole series up to the 3 tails arc I started doing the painstaking route of weekly viewing. For the past few months now I usually wait for 5-10 new episodes before I watch them. I'm planning to watch 204-209 this weekend, should be pretty good.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Naruto Filler is pretty terrible so it's a toss up between snail's pace vs new content. Never forget making ramen noodles with Rasengan's and Piss Rainbow.

That was awful, but also don't forget the Curry of Life filler arc. Lee gets drunk and eats curry. I want more of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

After taking a long time off I finally started watching again where Naruto arrives at the island. Uuuuuuggghhhhh motherfucking flying raijin level 2. Definitely one of the most badass moments in the show.

• Locked thread