Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Recycled Reader
Mar 19, 2005

These books are made for walking
I know im a little late to the party, but I just watched the hour long special, and I had a really good laugh when they killed that guy from the filler. They made a point to end the filler with the standard generic happy ending, then start back up with him dead. That was totally fantastic.

Click here for the full 848x480 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recycled Reader
Mar 19, 2005

I really enjoyed how they flash backed to all of narutos adventures and showed how the villagers reacted. It was a nice touch for stuff they never really talked about before, especially beyond the generic "we hate him because hes a monster" that the original series shoved down our throat.
Did we ever get a resolution to Narutos official ninja rank still being a Genin? or are we suppose to forget the rank system at this point? I just figure there would be more smart-rear end comments from people or something

Recycled Reader
Mar 19, 2005

I have always though the naruto movies were in the "ok" category. I never mind watching them, and theres usually some pretty good action scenes. The plots are generally terrible, so dont go into them looking for a meaningful story.
The obvious exception is the 3rd Shippuden movie that didnt have a plot at all, which turned out to be very surreal.
I think the best movie so far was the 2nd shippuden movie. It had the least obnoxious characters and the story kind of made sense. The worst was that god awful 3rd original naruto movie with the circus. I get really bad Vietnam flashbacks when I think of that movie

• Locked thread