Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Thought I was being trolled or was watching a different show at first...

I don't like how they break the rules of the Narutoverse or whatever to call it. Where the hell did those crazy pillars come from? Did that water just come from absolutely nowhere? Don't you need hand seals or something to do that poo poo? I thought this Pain could only do the push/pull poo poo? And since when could Pain take blows like he was Luffy? First half is too goofy for being supposed to be an emotional moment.

But gently caress it this is still the best episode to come out of this lovely anime, mind = blown. Such a breath of fresh air from all the slow and stale poo poo in 90% of all anime out there, if only all animators had this much imagination and well, balls.

And gently caress all you haters saying Pains face during Planetary Destruction is silly, he is showing some loving emotion, yes even villains have those how fun would it be if they looked dead serious poker face all the time. (Oh wait they do, and not very eh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Honestly you are better off just playing the games and absorbing the story that way.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

IUG posted:

So one of my friends on Facebook says that the Magna was ending soon. As someone who gave up on the show during the ninja war thing, is it worth catching up if there's an end in sight?
You're better of reading fanfics.

XboxPants posted:

I guess I'm the only one that thinks the ninja war is pretty cool, tons of crazy, over-the-top, often original/unique ninja moves all over the place. Just what I signed on for.
how deep the rabbit hole goes

• Locked thread