Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Kingtheninja posted:

I'm kind of wondering (episode spoilers)what people think about konohamaru using rasengan. If I recall the manga thread had a decent sized debate about that when it happened. Personally I think it makes sense, and he did have to use two people for the actual delivery. Naruto didn't have to do that, did he?

I was surprised at the size of it. In the manga, it showed him using a itty bitty baby rasengan, but the anime had a full-sized ball of fuckoff hitting Pain. I thought the manga version was a good way of showing how thin he's spreading himself to do this: using kage bushin divides your chakra between the clones, and since he's a kid you gotta figure he doesn't have too much to begin with, so his rasengan is tiny. Instead, he looks like he's as good as Naruto at using it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Bisse posted:

And since when could Pain take blows like he was Luffy?

This part sucked for me, too. Earlier Naruto took out a Pain with one punch. Now pounding him into the ground like a loving nail doesn't even seem to hurt him.

Looked awesome, though.

• Locked thread