Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Give a hug - save a life.
It's not a big secret, there are links in the other thread to the latest manga chapter when it comes out every week. Of course, they're unofficial "scanlations" but they'll do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

I loved this episode and the animation style was great, but I do think the departure from canon was a bit extreme here.

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

PieThief posted:

Please excuse the foolish question but where are you guys watching it? :confused:

I usualy watch it on hulu and its a week late but i'm dieing to see this stuff when you guys are.

You can find it on narutoget.com but it's also on plain old, straight-up YouTube in HD

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's been said over and over, but gently caress whoever decided Sasuke and Naruto's weird obsession with him should set the overriding background mood.

Well that'd be the author of the manga, Kishimoto... Sasuke is just charging up his hatred...

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Mufreesboro posted:

What?! FFS, are they gearing up to end this series and start a new one? This seems awfully familiar to the long series of filler episodes at the end of the Original Naruto series.

Spoiler alert: no

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Maybe a fan group will put together Naruto Shippuuden Kai.

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Rekkit posted:

Where is the anime right now? Specifically, has it gotten to [major spoiler, only for manga readers:]Naruto meeting his mom or fighting the fox yet?

Shippuden 281 came out this week. That arc happened in 245-249, so it's not a spoiler. That includes the fight between Minato/Madara.

^^^ Glad to help - these are some of my favorite episodes in the series.

Stoph fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Sep 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

If you want spoilers, go read the manga. This ain't the place for that poo poo.

edit: I sort of want to know who you think it is...

• Locked thread