Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this -- let me know if there's a better one, and I'll post over there.

I have a website, built in Squarespace, that I'm trying to index on Google. When I inspect the domain or any of the two other sites on the domain,* I get the following from Google:

*not sure if I'm saying this right, I'm pretty new to this, you can probably tell

quote:

Discovered - currently not indexed

URL is not on Google
This page is not in the index, but not because of an error. See the details below to learn why it wasn't indexed. Learn more

And the following under Learn more:

quote:

Discovered - currently not indexed: The page was found by Google, but not crawled yet. Typically, Google wanted to crawl the URL but this was expected to overload the site; therefore Google rescheduled the crawl. This is why the last crawl date is empty on the report.

Discovery
Sitemaps N/A
Referring page None detected
URL might be known from other sources that are currently not reported

Crawl
Last crawl N/A
Crawled as N/A
Crawl allowed? N/A
Page fetch N/A
Indexing allowed? N/A

Indexing
User-declared canonical N/A
Google-selected canonical N/A

I thought I'd submitted my sitemap on Google's sitemap site (It says "Success" in Submitted Sitemaps) so I don't know why the sitemap is coming up N/A in the above (or if that's even the cause of the problem). Otherwise, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. ~*~TiA~*~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU