Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

huhmz
Jun 5, 2005
Was wondering if someone can recommend a provider for my particular needs, it feels like I've looked at so many providers that either don't seem serious or don't match my requirements. Getting a little bit tired so I thought I would just ask. Requirements:

• Not in Sweden/US/UK.
  • Fully dedicated servers.
  • Full access to KVM like ILO2/DRAK/ILOM
  • Allowed to install OS ourselves
  • Multiple IP's (like 12-14) will be needed
  • Real rack mounted server gear (not high tower workstations)

The location requirement is due to gambling laws and the clients wishes. Also because sensitive data is going to pass through we need total control hence the other requirements. Will be running a hypervisor, probably XenServer with Linux on top.

Im a datacenter dude by trade but I confess I've never had to dealt with this stuff outside my job. Suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU