Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Crucial
Oct 28, 2005
What's new pussycat?
What's the best way to publish or stream MP3 files? I have a Wordpress website that I use as kind of a hub for publishing videos hosted on Youtube and image galleries mostly on Flickr, and I'm looking to do the same for audio as well.

I've tried SoundCloud but they keep copyright striking me despite the files I'm sharing being public domain (mainly political speeches and things like that). Other options seem to be heavily focused on either being music platforms or podcasting platforms, neither of which are really appropriate for what I'm doing. I don't want to sell anything, just host and not get too badly hammered if something should prove popular.

Should I just host them directly on my site and rely on my CDN to protect me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU