Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Neo Rasa posted:

It's not a beam sword. :P Otherwise it would only take up one square in your inventory. It's a physical sword that, when activated has a layer of nanites flooding around the edge to constantly give it the ideal edge for whatever they detect it swinging towwards.

Nanomachines.

If I remember right, unholstering the sword showed it as being just a handle and then lighting up in a very lightsaber fashion with that "BWOAM" sound.

Oh and also, I'm surprised nobody has linked to Malkavian Mod (unless I missed it while skimming the thread).

Cinroth fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Xander77 posted:

Here's an LP of the game for the guy who asked for one:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3290994

(or was that the DE3 thread?)

That's what they want you to think :tinfoil:

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Kraustofski posted:

AAAGH I FORGOT HIM!!! drat IT! I was just at the place a little bit ago and I FORGOT HIM AGAIN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!

I'm so sorry Miguel... I'm so sorry... I said I would come back and get you...:gonk:

For some reason this post made me think of this.

Maybe it's the same Miguel!? Oh god... :tinfoil:

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Wait Deus Ex is ten years old? Wow where does the time go. Gonna have to play it again myself then.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Playing this again with mods after not having played it for years. How do I bind augmentations to non-retarded binds?

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?
Thanks.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Stathol posted:

The first time I performed this jump, I was playing with headphones. I just about startled the poo poo out of myself when I landed with a deafening "MRRRRREEEEEOOOW!" Yeah, so ... apparently there was a cat wandering back and forth on that ledge (operative word: "was").

Flattened stray cat while basejumping in Hong Kong? What a shame.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Nail Rat posted:

I think the four day weekend I have coming up is going to be a fine time to start my tenth anniversary playthrough.

It really is depressing to realize that no one's ever going to make a game like this again.

Yes but then you realize that this game will never go away either so you go from :smith: to :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

Gynovore posted:

I've noticed that too. I think the bug is that she never returns from 'running away' mode. If I get bored, I'll d/l the editor and see if she actually has any dialog.

Another thing, the scientist chick by the UC in Versalife always cons red and cannot be spoken to. I usually go into Versalife with guns blazing, but I did a sneaky approach this time, made it to the up/down ramp without alerting anyone, and she was still red. Bug?

I'm pretty sure she's always red, cause really, by this point you are REALLY in a place you aren't supposed to be.