Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I gotta agree about Hong Kong. The music for that map will forever be burned into my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I am playing through MD for the first time and while I am enjoying it, it feels like something is missing. I can't put my finger on it. Also, what is the purpose of EMP shotgun shells? Seems like it is just a way to remote disable things and not like more damage to robot enemies.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Gynovore posted:

Deus Ex: EMP attacks damage robotic foes.

Human Revolution: EMP attacks damage and stun robot/augmented foes.

Mankind Divided: Stun only, no damage.

:smith:

Thank you.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Grand Fromage posted:

I love MD but what you're probably picking up on is the fact that all the backstory to the game happened in a novel so the first part is kind of confusing.

The book isn't bad, as game tie in books go.

That is probably it, the story to me so far has been the least interesting part. Which is weird because the original and HR I LOVED the story.

Also IIRC, the first door in MD was not code 0451 :colbert:.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I feel like this is a silly question, does destroying cameras count as a kill? I am doing a no kill run in MD but I blew up a few cameras.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
So I think I am at the end of the game now in MD and one part made me laugh quite a lot

You are talking to the fake security guards in Brown's tower and everyone is playing it cool despite that there is a huge amount of blood directly behind him.

I thought the writing in this game was O.K., but this was just too silly to not laugh at.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Scholtz posted:

La pita Machine

:hmmyes:

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

This.

loving hell...

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Angry_Ed posted:

I SPEEL MY FUNDING

What a shame :colbert:.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

By popular demand posted:

You're thirsty?! I've been waiting since 2000!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKvX3Bg6KM