Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pakled posted:

Is there anything in the world funnier than Deus Ex The Recut

I don't think so

it introduced me to the concept of Electronic Old Men and my situation has never been the same since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Embracer sent another one back in a body bag.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

sebmojo posted:

a night dive system shock style remaster would be incredible.

i intend to manifest this into reality through sheer force of will.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they're worth a run taking into account that you're never getting an end to the plot.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
why don't you try getting a job?!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
my favorite bit about Invisible War was they didn't get swimming working so they just set water to kill you if you touched it. this had the systemic effect of making it so you could murder npcs by shoving them into a shower stall and turning on the water.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-_YcM9ic6M

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Shumagorath posted:

Does Cairo or Antartica handle this gracefully? I have to assume her infolinks later in the level are busted.

i don't think they planned for it. if i remember correctly mostly it just acts like she's still around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's a series tradition to half rear end it. they kill Paul if you bail out the window of the apartment. otherwise he is an unstoppable killing machine.