Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobo85
Apr 21, 2007

I've just insulted the macaroni and cheese recipe of a whale! What part of that is not evil?
I may be opening up a can of worms here, but a recent thread in GBS gave me the idea to do this. Let's admit it...we all watched kids shows in the past, and we still watch them in the present...well, some of us do, anyway. And in most cases, there's really no reason not to. Some of them are very well-written and quite entertaining at that. This thread is a place to comment on the current crop of shows you like (animated or live-action), remember the good old days (as a lot of people on the Internet often do), and yes, if you must, hypothesize about just exactly when your favorite network went downhill.

But first, a look at the big three kid cablers:

Founded in 1979 as part of an interactive cable initiative called Qubo, Nickelodeon often referred to itself back in the day as "the first network for kids"- and that's because it was. The network faltered at first and didn't really find its groove until Geraldine Laybourne took over as president in 1985, creating the iconography and attitude the network still uses today.

Nickelodeon mainly used foreign imports and game shows- many of which are still fondly remembered by the '80s generation- as its backbone until it took the risky move of deciding to create its own original programming, something that certainly worked out in the long run. In August of 1991, Nickelodeon rolled out its first original Nicktoons- a move that arguably paved the way for the success of animation on cable. Many of the classic Nicktoons- Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, Invader Zim- still hold up today and are fondly remembered by fans. And there's a good reason for that: Nickelodeon allowed the creators to be themselves and create unique characters and environments different both from anything else seen before and from each other, just as in the classic age of theatrical animation. Although some of the creators balked under the shackles of working for a network primarily intended for children (most notably Ren & Stimpy creator John Krisfaluci), most of them took the old animators adage "write for yourselves, not for kids" in stride and created shows and characters that appealed to both kids and adults, both for different reasons.

Other than Ren & Stimpy, it can be argued that Nickelodeon never had a truly universal hit until SpongeBob Squarepants made his debut on the scene in 1999. The naive fry cook who "lives in a pineapple under the sea" took America by storm, and is in my opinion (alongside fellow Nick stars The Fairly OddParents) one of the closest things you'll see today to the quirky, slapstick and one-liner-filled classic cartoons of the golden age.

Over on the live-action front, Nickelodeon has had a one-man powerhouse for at least 15 years in Dan Schneider, the former Head of the Class star who has created a legacy most television producers would be jealous of, creating a steady string of hits and grooming bit players from previous projects into leading roles in new ones. Nickelodeon is so sure of Schneider that they recently signed him to a lucrative exclusive development deal. And with a string of hits that includes All That, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, iCarly, and Victorious, you can see why.

Founded in 1992 as an outlet for the large animation library of Turner Entertainment, most of that classic library- including the Hanna-Barbera and Warner Bros. cartoons- has been exiled to their sister network Boomerang while CN gradually focused more and more on original programming, taking a page from Nickelodeon's playbook and honing original talent from various sources. Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, and others were among the results of that. Recently, Cartoon Network has taken the controversial decision to shy away from their namesake form of entertainment and focus a lot more on live-action programming, but its current crop of quirky cartoons, including Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, and Adventure Time, have garnered a number of fans. I must admit that I actually stopped following Cartoon Network a while ago and thus don't really know much about it as its competitors.

For years the black sheep of the kid-cable landscape, an injection of former Nickelodeon staffers and a one-two punch of surprise hits- Hannah Montana and High School Musical- in 2006 led Disney Channel to become serious competition for its cable rivals and created its own studio system of stars. Taking the approach of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" to heart, Disney Channel has made a name for itself with a long line of original movies and corny sitcoms that wouldn't have been out of place on ABC's old TGIF lineup.

But Disney's lifeblood has always been animaton, and where Disney Channel's live-action fare falters in terms of overall quality, its animated outings succeed, continuing the long legacy of Disney made-for-TV animation that started with Ducktales in 1987. Other than Kim Possible, a fun and quirky series about a teen secret agent and her bumbling sidekick, it's taken a while for Disney Channel to find another animated series that stuck with its target audience- Dave the Barbarian, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, American Dragon Jake Long, and others all were entertaining, but didn't last long. However, that seems to have changed with Disney Channel's newest and most popular animated series, Phineas and Ferb, created by Rocko's Modern Life alumnus Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh and, in my opinion, one of the best- if not THE best- animated series currently on television. It took Povenmire and Marsh 15 years to sell the series, and indeed, it would not have been out of place on Nickelodeon's lineup 10 or even 15 years ago. The series is filled with memorable songs, goofy gags, over-the-top premises, and a talented voice cast that mixes well-known names, home-grown Disney talent, and the creators themselves (Povenmire's Dr. Doofenshmirtz, a pathetic mad scientist, practically steals the show). Variety has stated that Disney plans to grow the series into a franchise on the level of High School Musical- if they can do it, all the better.

mobo85 fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Washington
Sep 28, 2007
I'll support this thread. I was a Cartoon Network loyalist growing up. All I watched were old Hanna Barbara shows until the years of Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, etc.

And to echo what you said, gently caress the current CN shows. Turn it on at any random point in the day and you'll see either a badly produced Flash toon or a live action program with a bunch of goofballs.

What will my kids watch? :argh:

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

I've been toying with doing some sort of saturday morning discussion/reminiscence thread, but this works just as well considering what sort of demographic we're talking about here.

Goddamn, so many memories...

General Washington
Sep 28, 2007
And now we'll try to remember the names of old cartoons that elude us.

There was one show on Cartoon Network in the mid 90s, I'd say 95 to be exact, and it was about little bears with some kinda powers. If memory serves right, there was some kind of totem pole that would turn into a monster to help them fight the bad guy-bears and whatnot every episode.

Anyone know what I'm referring to?

IanJ
Dec 27, 2003

a real magic skeleton

General Washington posted:

And now we'll try to remember the names of old cartoons that elude us.

There was one show on Cartoon Network in the mid 90s, I'd say 95 to be exact, and it was about little bears with some kinda powers. If memory serves right, there was some kind of totem pole that would turn into a monster to help them fight the bad guy-bears and whatnot every episode.

Anyone know what I'm referring to?

Paw Paw Bears. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjkkMtMJxc4

Hanna-Barbera's answer to Ewoks.

Kalma
May 23, 2004

Ha ha ha ha. You're really weird.
Great time for this thread since Nick just put out a new Ironman cartoon, Ironman: Armored Adventures. It's horrible, bad premise (teenage stark) bad cartooning (artwork looks like a 10 year old did it and then took out every 3rd page during the animation process)

I can't comment on the plot because I didn't last long enough to watch it.

I wish someone would replay Batman Beyond.. that was a teenage superhero done right. :/

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
There is some show on Cartoon Network right now. It looks like an even uglier version of Mucha Lucha's animation. I tried to look it up on IMDB, and it doesn't even have a page there yet.
I can't see what it's aiming for. There's no action or sense of humor, and the characters look extremely blocky for no good reason.

How did this even get on TV?

General Washington
Sep 28, 2007

IanJ posted:

Paw Paw Bears. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjkkMtMJxc4

Hanna-Barbera's answer to Ewoks.

drat that brings back memories. Thanks!

quote:

I wish someone would replay Batman Beyond.. that was a teenage superhero done right. :/

BB was one of the last cartoons I ever really watched. Too bad it didn't last. Having Wayne as the cranky old man with the coming of age superhero was great.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Cool thread, mobo. When there's nothing else on (which happens quite often), I switch the TV to Disney XD or Cartoon Network. It's a shame that I still have that instinct to watch that stuff, but I get bored easily and I can't be bothered to do work every waking day.

Kalma posted:

Yeah, most teeange superhero shows suck rear end (I'm looking at you, X-Men Evolution. Why Disney XD started showing that daily and put the '90s X-Men animated series at an ungodly weekend hour is beyond me). You may want to check into The Spectacular Spider-Man on Disney XD. It's not nearly as gritty as Batman Beyond but it's still good, and the animation is better than the '90s cartoon.

I also echo the love for Phineas and Ferb. Any kids' show that does a parody of CSI: Miami gets a thumbs-up from me.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

The character designs and animation on Phineas and Ferb are just ugly. They look like something out of a bad flash cartoon. I just can't bring myself to watch it.

thelaughingman fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Apr 13, 2010

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I need to finish Batman Beyond already, I don't think I saw the horribly scattered last season.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FlamingLiberal posted:

I need to finish Batman Beyond already, I don't think I saw the horribly scattered last season.

Batman Beyond was good, but they really amped up the "teenage issues" bullshit later on.

Don't forget to watch the JLU episode "Epilogue", that ties back into the BB continuity and caps off the entire story.

Shadow The Rat
Nov 12, 2003

Look here, I wrote "big laundry" and I don't even remember what the reason was. I guess I assumed I'd remember, like it was some big genius idea... Big laundry, BIG LAUNDRY! It's crazy, I'm a crazy person.
Excellent thread idea.

Every Saturday I have been watching two shows a bunch:

Busytown Mysteries (Cookie Jar TV, CBS) - Okay I know this is like a show for toddlers and all, but for some reason I am compelled to watch the gently caress out of it every Saturday morning. I really want to buy a DVD and rip it and make a youtube edit of CSI: Busytown, cause almost every episode begins with something happening follow by Huckle saying "But it looks like we found... a mystery!" and I am compelled to just shout instinctively.

The Replacements (ABC/Disney) - I'm fairly certain this show spends more time making adult jokes than kid jokes. It's really hilarious, even has continuity gags (after the school got changed to George Stapler elementary it's remained that way since), and is an all around silly show. It's a great way to round off the weekend cartoon block before I cause myself physical pain watching Sonic X and TMNT afterwards.

haveblue posted:

Don't forget to watch the JLU episode "Epilogue", that ties back into the BB continuity and caps off the entire story.

One of my favorite eps. JLU was such a good show.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

haveblue posted:

Yeah, I heard about that, I'll have to watch it.

talaena
Aug 30, 2003

Danger Mouse! Power House!
I recently adopted a 5 year old, and my TV (almost literally) hasn't left Cartoon Network since. We were on Disney Channel for a few days, and I thoroughly enjoyed Phineas and Ferb. I kind of miss it, but the boy doesn't want to watch that anymore.

The first time I saw Chowder, I changed it for fear of warping everyone's mind. I actually had to check to see if it was TV-Y or if we had slipped into Adult Swim. It was indeed TV-Y and I felt like an old curmudgeon for changing the channel. What I find strange or offensive doesn't even register for the 5 year old. In my defense, it was a bunch of Grown men dressed only in diapers, acting like babies for some reason I can't remember. I may be misremembering the episode, because I haven't seen it since.

I've grown to enjoy Chowder the most (Rada rada rada rada), while the boy loves Johnny Test. Flapjack doesn't seem to air as often, or I just tune it out; but I'm leaning towards it doesn't air as often as Chowder/Test.

mobo85
Apr 21, 2007

I've just insulted the macaroni and cheese recipe of a whale! What part of that is not evil?

Shadow The Rat posted:

The Replacements (ABC/Disney) - I'm fairly certain this show spends more time making adult jokes than kid jokes. It's really hilarious, even has continuity gags (after the school got changed to George Stapler elementary it's remained that way since), and is an all around silly show. It's a great way to round off the weekend cartoon block before I cause myself physical pain watching Sonic X and TMNT afterwards.

I definitely should have listed that along the other unsuccessful Disney Channel cartoons that didn't go over. I had forgotten that show had a bit of continuity to it- once Tasumi took over her armor, it stayed that way.

mobo85 fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 13, 2010

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Johnny Test seems stupid to me for some reason. I like Chowder and Flapjack because they're more mindless than anything else. Plus the candy in Flapjack is really supposed to be booze.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Y-Hat posted:

Johnny Test seems stupid to me for some reason.
Probably because it is poorly written with generic, interchangeable characters?

I don't have a tv with me currently but about a year ago my computer fell apart so I had to go back to the television (and cartoons) to get my entertainment. Chowder and Flapjack are just as good as all the old school CN shows that used to be on but man do they have some bad stuff on too that airs in between them.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The new Batman series The Brave and the Bold is pretty great. It's a (mostly) not serious take on the character with more emphasis on comedy than drama. Although there are some serious episodes like the recent "Chill of the Night" which involved Batman tracking down the man who murdered his parents. One of the things I like about the show is the writers mix and match attitude towards continuity. So you'll have old school design Green Arrow next to the most recent Blue Beetle. They also give shout outs to the old school shows as Kevin Conroy (B:TAS & JL/U Batman) guest starred recently as the Batman of Zur En Ahr and in the aforementioned Chill of the Night episode Adam West played Thomas Wayne.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Batman does not eat nachos!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I loved that the three parts that make up Batman's personality are; Intelligence, Aggression and... Stoner.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Every now and then when I watch my little sister I catch a bit of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Here we have a single camera show shot on location without a laugh track, which in and of itself is pretty interesting. It reminds me a bit of Malcolm in the Middle (although not nearly as original or as subdued), what with the 4th wall breakage as the frame story for the show and the general setting.

Regarding Chowder and Flapjack, those are both amazing shows that follow up the classic animation tradition of using jokes aimed at adults. There was a Chowder episode set in Tofu town that was a pastiche of old Japanese yakuza movies, Bruce Lee flicks, and Kill Bill of all things, culminating in Schnitzel sword fighting with balonga dressed in a yellow and black striped sweat suit and a black mop top. Then he goes Super Saiyan. I couldn't believe my eyes.

As for Flapjack, there's an episode where he finds a pet rat that infects people with the plague. It was like watching Ren and Stimpy all over again.

Strange Matter fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Apr 14, 2010

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Y-Hat posted:

The Spectacular Spider-Man on Disney XD. It's not nearly as gritty as Batman Beyond but it's still good, and the animation is better than the '90s cartoon.
This show was everything an action cartoon should be. I guess it was canceled, but who knows.

I think Chowder is a little overrated, but Flapjack is awesome. Adventure Time has been great so far as well.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Strange Matter posted:

As for Flapjack, there's an episode where he finds a pet rat that infects people with the plague. It was like watching Ren and Stimpy all over again.
Especially when they show close-ups of characters' bodies with all the folds and hairs. That's right out of the Ren & Stimpy playbook.

Flippinlikebirds posted:

This show was everything an action cartoon should be. I guess it was canceled, but who knows.
God, I hope not. The show was going to be shelved until Disney XD picked it up. They may be cranking out new episodes soon, but I don't know its status.

mobo85
Apr 21, 2007

Strange Matter posted:

Every now and then when I watch my little sister I catch a bit of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Here we have a single camera show shot on location without a laugh track, which in and of itself is pretty interesting. It reminds me a bit of Malcolm in the Middle (although not nearly as original or as subdued), what with the 4th wall breakage as the frame story for the show and the general setting.

Ah, yes, I had forgotten about that. That was a pretty fun show for what it was. I would liken it to a live-action cartoon.

Rueish
Feb 27, 2009

Gone

but not forgotten.

Strange Matter posted:

I always thought this show was basically Scrubs, but for kids in a school setting. All the characters are extremely similar and the humor feels about the same. It was pretty enjoyable.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Y-Hat posted:

Yeah, most teeange superhero shows suck rear end (I'm looking at you, X-Men Evolution. Why Disney XD started showing that daily and put the '90s X-Men animated series at an ungodly weekend hour is beyond me).

Evolution was pretty entertaining during it's last two seasons (and probably even a bit towards the end of the second season). Wolverine and the X-Men has been a pretty good show too but it seems that Nicktoons just randomly decides when they're gonna show it.

And I have no clue if you've watched it at all recently but the '90s X-Men cartoon has aged HORRIBLY. The voice acting and dialogue is really narmtastic, the animation is bad, the action is... just really not good. I loved it at the time but going back and watching it is painful.

Same deal with the '90s Spider-Man cartoon, although that one has aged even worse, especially the constantly reused animation. All it's really got going for it is that Christopher Daniel Barnes is basically a perfect Spider-Man. It's a shame because when I was like 9 or 10 that was my absolute favorite show.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Suben posted:

Same deal with the '90s Spider-Man cartoon, although that one has aged even worse, especially the constantly reused animation. All it's really got going for it is that Christopher Daniel Barnes is basically a perfect Spider-Man. It's a shame because when I was like 9 or 10 that was my absolute favorite show.

Spider-Man: TAS was decent for its time, leaps and bounds over the series featuring him in the 60s & 80s, but yeah the animation for a lot of early 90s Marvel shows doesn't stand up too well compared to today. That's not including those CGI skyscrapers they stuck into half of Spidey's web-slinging scenes.

The one strength that's lasted pretty well over the year is, like you said, the voice acting. Barnes did a good job in making Spidey a quippy superhero and for the most part the villains were represented pretty well. Roscoe Lee Brown as Kingpin remains in my mind one of the best examples of villain voice-casting.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Rueish posted:

I always thought this show was basically Scrubs, but for kids in a school setting. All the characters are extremely similar and the humor feels about the same. It was pretty enjoyable.
That's actually exactly correct. It even follows the format of two to three seperate story arcs per episode, unified by a single thesis.

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Yeah, Christopher Daniel Barnes was a very good Spider-Man...When he wasn't yelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tQHowPGXk

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Behonkiss posted:

Yeah, Christopher Daniel Barnes was a very good Spider-Man...When he wasn't yelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tQHowPGXk

I'd say the same thing about whoever voiced Spidey in the Web of Shadows video game.

.... How did I forget about those segments?

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Nice, I had just decided to go looking around to see if there were threads dedicated to either Adventure Time or Phineas and Ferb, and I found both in the same place.

One show I enjoyed last year was Nick's The Mighty B (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_B) I haven't seen it on lately but it doesn't seem to have been actually cancelled, so no idea what's going on there. Also, I actually really liked The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy on CN, though that ended a while back.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

drat you, mobo. I was planning to make a whole separate thread for Kenan and Kel, but never could find any decent pics for the OP beyond the title card. :(

You'd be AMAZED at how hard it is to find screengrabs of Chris "I Have a Radio in My Car" Potter. It's times like this when I really loving hate living in a dorm with no DVR.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Apr 18, 2010

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

God, I hope not. The show was going to be shelved until Disney XD picked it up. They may be cranking out new episodes soon, but I don't know its status.

It and Wolverine and the X-Men were canned, Disney apparently has their own plans for both franchises. In the case of Spider-man, it's a new show based on Ultimate Spider-man.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

hallo spacedog posted:

One show I enjoyed last year was Nick's The Mighty B (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_B) I haven't seen it on lately but it doesn't seem to have been actually cancelled, so no idea what's going on there. Also, I actually really liked The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy on CN, though that ended a while back.
I loved The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and I am really sad that it's over. Other people I've talked to don't like it as much as I do, but the show's humor really clicked with me.

As for other cartoons, I haven't seen Adventure Time, but I've heard good things about it and I'll probably check it out later. Chowder is solid, but the last few episodes I've seen haven't been as good as the others. I don't really care for Flapjack despite loving Ren and Stimpy when I was a kid.

One thing I've noticed is that Nickelodeon isn't producing cartoons as frequently as they used to. New Episodes of Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents are rare and when there is a new episode they make a big deal about it. The last animated show I can think of that they've had consistent once a week updates for is Avatar. I really hope that Nickelodeon still has plans for Avatar. It was such a great series and they could easily create another season which follows the life of one of the past Avatars.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

dude789 posted:

One thing I've noticed is that Nickelodeon isn't producing cartoons as frequently as they used to. New Episodes of Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents are rare and when there is a new episode they make a big deal about it. The last animated show I can think of that they've had consistent once a week updates for is Avatar. I really hope that Nickelodeon still has plans for Avatar. It was such a great series and they could easily create another season which follows the life of one of the past Avatars.

That didn't even last through all of Avatar- by the end of season 3 multi-month breaks were frequent and the whole season took something like a year and a half from premier to finale.

Never Odd or Even
Jan 21, 2009

This jerk again.
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

drat you, mobo. I was planning to make a whole separate thread for Kenan and Kel, but never could find any decent pics for the OP beyond the title card. :(

You'd be AMAZED at how hard it is to find screengrabs of Chris "I Have a Radio in My Car" Potter. It's times like this when I really loving hate living in a dorm with no DVR.

http://naners.ytmnd.com/

The boss was probably the best character on that show.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

haveblue posted:

That didn't even last through all of Avatar- by the end of season 3 multi-month breaks were frequent and the whole season took something like a year and a half from premier to finale.

And they burned off the last 6 episodes in like 3 weeks, after releasing 2 of them on DVD or something months ahead of time.

Nick is pretty lovely about consistently scheduling anything that isn't their live action stuff.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Fishylungs posted:

It and Wolverine and the X-Men were canned, Disney apparently has their own plans for both franchises. In the case of Spider-man, it's a new show based on Ultimate Spider-man.
That's too bad, but I'm willing to give them a shot with the redirection of Spider-Man. Has anyone given a shot at animating the Ultimate universe yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
One of the things I like about Chowder is that in the last few episodes they moved away from Chowder himself, and started focusing on Mung. There's some nice 4th wall breaking (Chowder realizing they're in a cartoon and making the viewer cry, Mung spending all the show's money and forcing the voice actors to get part time jobs to pay the animators).

With each new episode they make Endive even more desperate to land a man. Also larger and more grotesque for some reason. Her obsession with Schnitzel as her pool boy amuses me to no end.

Too bad Cartoon Network axed it!

E: C.H. Greenblatt is one of my favourite cartoon writers these days. Just read this blog post he made on New Year's last year: http://nerdarmada.blogspot.com/2009/12/roadrunner-is-tragedy.html

Rothgil fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 19, 2010