Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Y-Hat posted:

The Spectacular Spider-Man on Disney XD. It's not nearly as gritty as Batman Beyond but it's still good, and the animation is better than the '90s cartoon.
This show was everything an action cartoon should be. I guess it was canceled, but who knows.

I think Chowder is a little overrated, but Flapjack is awesome. Adventure Time has been great so far as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Fishylungs posted:

It and Wolverine and the X-Men were canned, Disney apparently has their own plans for both franchises. In the case of Spider-man, it's a new show based on Ultimate Spider-man.

It's a shame everyone has such I hard on for Ultimate Spider-man. I mean it's good, but they act like it's the best thing that's ever been done with the character. Spectacular was a similar concept with a much better execution.