Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Episode posted:

I don't think I've touched a Marvel comic since the 90's, but I do know that the Ultimate universe started Peter Parker off in high school and that he eventually hooked up with MJ because it's a Spider-Man comic and that's how it goes.

He's not with her now. Honestly Ultimate Spider-man is pretty great and I'd be fine if they just animated an adaptation of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

The Steak Justice posted:

So I keep seeing this "FireBreather" movie being advertised on cartoon network. It doesn't look good at all, but the thing I can't get past is that the kid is half dragon.
They specifically state his dad is a dragon.
From a logical standpoint, this means his human mother got knocked up by a huge fuckoff dragon. The rest of the movie could be a spectacularly written epic, but it would never be able to recover just because it is implied that A DRAGON BONED HIS MOM.

Maybe his parents are weredragons or something. Even without that the concept of half-people half-anything have been around for thousands of years.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Ron's voice actor is Will Friedle who also voiced Terry in Batman Beyond

That never stopped being weird to me. I knew no girls that did not hate Ron and the fact that he ended up with Kim.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

The MSJ posted:

Donald Glover gets to be Spider-Man after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz_r9_ZBAI

He's alright. I actually think he sounds a little old for Miles. And I pictured him sounding slightly dorkier. I think he's doing his version of Peter instead of Miles.