Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bondster
May 6, 2007

I really don't know where else to post this but they are going to make new Thundercats...anime for Cartoon Network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

Just caught a clip of the new Scooby Doo thats premiering next week on CN. Everything about it seems generally better than the crap that was What's New Scooby Doo. Animation, voices, writing all seemed at the very least decent.

Best part is that Fred's dad who I believe is the sheriff might become a recurring character which is awesome because he's voiced by Patrick Warburton :swoon:

bondster
May 6, 2007

There are some stills out for Genndy Tartakovsky's (Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack) new cartoon: SYM-BIONIC TITAN.

This poo poo looks loving amazing, from the backgrounds to the fact that the main character (who I'm assuming is the guy on the right) looks pretty much like an American Kabuto Kouji, Tartakovsky is looking to have another masterpiece on his hands.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Annie Award nominees are up

Also, according to that list Peter Chung directed Firebreather :psyduck:

bondster
May 6, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

So, CN just showed a little trailer of the new Thundercats show and its apparently anime as gently caress.

Not at all surprising considering the studio thats animating it is Studio 4C, an anime company thats done every single big western animation compliation in the past couple of years like Animatrix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

Venusy posted:

Courage the Cowardly Dog is back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNIgv3XAYs

Even if it is supposedly leaked, that video screams fake to me. But if it were true and Courage was really coming back :swoon: