Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Episode posted:

Oh boy, now CN can oversaturate the programming line-up with another cheaply made French cartoon! Gee, I hope they run this back to back with the horribly unfunny Garfield Show?

I saw Garfield Show on the guide one day and thought "holy poo poo, the cartoon I watched as a kid is on Cartoon Network! No way!"

Ten minutes later I was trying to find a gun to put to my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Aces High posted:

Soooo, I've never read a lot of the Ultimate series, but does it follow (kind of) the regular Amazing Spider-Man series? I was actually kind of happy that they were keeping up with Peter's original streak with the ladies instead of just chickening out and setting him up with Mary Jane in Spectacular Spider-Man

Sorta. He's with MJ fairly early on, but it's not all lovey-dovey all the time. They fight and break up a couple times. The major story points are there, but characters are often totally rewritten from their mainstream counterpart (Harry Osborn is the Hobgoblin as a result of being exposed to his dad's experiments, also the Goblins actually transform into this huge demonic things instead of just putting on tights). It's the best version of Spider-Man in a long long time.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Strange Matter posted:

Wasn't there a kid who bolted out of the entire temple when a temple guard caught him/her?

Yes, and they were the one who posted the "Ask me about being on NICK Game Shows" thread a while back

Diabolik900 posted:

I just found out earlier today that every episode of Beakman's World is now on Netflix Watch Instantly. This was some of the greatest news I ever heard because a) this was one of my favorite shows as a kid, and b) they answered a question of mine once, and even after 15 years, syndicated re-runs, and the power of the internet, I never managed to see it until now. Beakman even made a stupid rhyme out of my last name!

I can't be the only one here who liked Beakman better than Bill Nye, can I?

Holy balls on ice, I need netflix now

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Dec 12, 2010

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Horse Pepsi posted:

Paul Schrier is returning as Bulk

No loving way.

e: And his sidekick is Skull's kid. I need to watch this.

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Feb 8, 2011

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MurraneousX posted:

I'm a little disappointed he didn't call out Kamen Rider G. His thing is alcohol.

It really only called out the previous nine Heisei shows.

Also, the "Wise mentor" in PR:S is Grumm from SPD. This show is basically HEY LOOK AT THIS OLD poo poo and I'm digging it.