Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
One of the things I like about Chowder is that in the last few episodes they moved away from Chowder himself, and started focusing on Mung. There's some nice 4th wall breaking (Chowder realizing they're in a cartoon and making the viewer cry, Mung spending all the show's money and forcing the voice actors to get part time jobs to pay the animators).

With each new episode they make Endive even more desperate to land a man. Also larger and more grotesque for some reason. Her obsession with Schnitzel as her pool boy amuses me to no end.

Too bad Cartoon Network axed it!

E: C.H. Greenblatt is one of my favourite cartoon writers these days. Just read this blog post he made on New Year's last year: http://nerdarmada.blogspot.com/2009/12/roadrunner-is-tragedy.html

Rothgil fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 19, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rothgil
May 12, 2008
Chowder's ending was adorable. Loved the child version appearing at the end rejecting his married future.

"Ah we were so cute as kids. Seriously though, no more babies."