Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
Does anyone have a screengrab of that hilariously horrifying face that K'nuckles makes in that one episode of Flapjack?

It is the episode about that dog named "the Colonel" or something. K'nuckles was just so drat impressed by that dog doing a backflip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
People may hate on it for not being "dark and edgy" but Batman: The Brave and the Bold is loving awesome. Silver Age Batman is just as good as crazy, brooding Batman :colbert:

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
K'nuckles: You won't put me put under your spell like you did that old lady, or Flap.

Dog does a flip

K'nuckles: WOOOOOOOOOAH!

I've watched the video of that scene like a billion times and it never gets old.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

TigerMoJo posted:

I watched an episode of the most retarded cartoon the other day. I think it was on Disney but I'm not 100% and I can't remember what it was called. It was Asian themed and I think had something to do with humans vs. animals. The characters were mostly strange things that didn't look like either. There was this gigantic helmet machine that looked like a Nazi thing. I know this is the worst description ever but if anyone has a clue please let me know.

Sounds like Hero 108. Which is my youngest nephew's favorite cartoon, and it is pretty loving awful. He likes Johnny Test too, so I just think the kid has lovely taste in cartoons :shobon:

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

hallo spacedog posted:

That sucks. I just assumed since they've been showing it at 6am lately that that was the only timeslot acceptable for something that bad.

Also don't remind me of Skunk Fu... ugh.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, what's the deal with all these "animals/kids + Chinese martial arts" shows of the last few years.

I think they started to explode in popularity after Kung-Fu Panda. But I think Skunk-fu predates that movie.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

scorpiobean posted:

I know this show has been mentioned a few times before, but this is one I try to watch whenever I can (which is not so often unfortunately). One particularly awesome episode had a musical villain (voiced by Neil Patrick Harris oh my god) who controlled the other characters through song and the vast majority of the lines in that episode were sung. I liked this show before, but I think that particular episode really got me to fall for it.

This episode was on last night, and it was indeed pretty awesome.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
Why in the gently caress does Cartoon Network air Johnny Test so much? Seriously, everytime I go past that channel there is a 50% chance that show is on. Is it really that popular? :psyduck:

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
Holy poo poo. That Garfield show has what is probably the worst CGI in recent memory. It looks like it was made in 1996-7 :psyduck:

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
Jon Arbuckle is the most horrifying monster ever in that CGI Garfield cartoon.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

There will be no third season of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Not really surprising since the show was treated like poo poo by Cartoon Network, but it's still disappointing. They did a good job of using the campy Batman instead of the dark, gritty Batman of the '90s animated series.

gently caress :smith:

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

Amorphous Blob posted:

Why is CN ending all these wonderful shows?

CN seems to cancel all of their shows after about 3-4 seasons.

Hopefully that means Johnny Test sent away forever.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008

Behonkiss posted:

How many seasons did Ed, Edd n' Eddy and Powerpuff Girls get, though? They were around forever.

There were huge gaps between seasons of Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
It better be the most horrifying series finale to a children's show ever made :colbert:

And they better loving find Candy Island or I swear to God...