Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Speaking of Adventure Time, where is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

readingatwork posted:

Did the show ever deal with the fact that Amon was absolutely right in every conceivable way? He even came up with a non-violent solution to the country's crippling inequality problem.

I don't recall that show really bothering to deal with anything it set up and always ended its seasons on plot points that weren't set up.

It was a pretty show at times but god what a mess.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Gaunab posted:

I didn't watch it but didn't the show make all the members of the original gaang become assholes when they became adults?

The only ones still alive that I can remember are Katara and Toph (maybe a barely mentioned Zuko, but him and Aang were bffs) and they are basically the same characters just way older and not really important.

The shows problem isn't unlikable characters at all. It's tragically poor writing and story planning. Nothing makes sense and the plot veers off in the dumbest possible ways that aren't set up at all at the end of each season arc.