Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

talaena
Aug 30, 2003

Danger Mouse! Power House!
I recently adopted a 5 year old, and my TV (almost literally) hasn't left Cartoon Network since. We were on Disney Channel for a few days, and I thoroughly enjoyed Phineas and Ferb. I kind of miss it, but the boy doesn't want to watch that anymore.

The first time I saw Chowder, I changed it for fear of warping everyone's mind. I actually had to check to see if it was TV-Y or if we had slipped into Adult Swim. It was indeed TV-Y and I felt like an old curmudgeon for changing the channel. What I find strange or offensive doesn't even register for the 5 year old. In my defense, it was a bunch of Grown men dressed only in diapers, acting like babies for some reason I can't remember. I may be misremembering the episode, because I haven't seen it since.

I've grown to enjoy Chowder the most (Rada rada rada rada), while the boy loves Johnny Test. Flapjack doesn't seem to air as often, or I just tune it out; but I'm leaning towards it doesn't air as often as Chowder/Test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU