Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

I did a rare thing today and actually listened to some new music while I worked out.

Usually I listen to podcasts, because music fucks with my rhythm. But holy poo poo, Sub Focus' new record Evolve is front-to-back only the kind of fire that guy can produce. Perfect juxtaposition of beautiful melodies with gurn-inducing drops that literally had me crying out mid-set.

But this new Break album, holy gently caress. I had some choice words about it:

Now that's a sell! I'm new to dnb but thank you, I will give it a whirl!

I guess I had a dnb moment to contribute. It's a cold Saturday night here in me city, so I zipped up my jacket, put on a 90s dnb album in my earphones and strolled. I wandered and walked around the CBD/city centre where people were leaving theatres, getting dinner, the nightclubs were staying to get a little dancey. And all to the soundtrack of Storm From the East II. It was so sublime and cool! I don't know what makes the amen break so addictive but there is something ghastly in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU