Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
ahhh seeing pendulum play a set in a 500 person venue. just dj obviously but my brain is gonna catch on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
so looks like I'm going to this Sun and Bass thing in italy. kinda hard to find much real info on it but it seems to have a pretty elite reputation. anyone have any info?

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Mister Speaker posted:

OPERATIONS vol. 30

Mixcloud link
Google Drive link

This is likely going to be the last one, at least for a while. I want to focus my energy on songwriting. You get to hear me say as much in the intro, kind of awkwardly (I'm certainly no MC). Anyway I want to thank everyone who tuned into these and enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed spinning them, it means the world to me.

Really good as always. Some major bangers on here. Were you at Delta Heavy last week?

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
I'm at a d&b fest in Italy, anyone have any recos for who to see? Im here with friends and barely know anyone on the lineup at all

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1470711096507140/permalink/3622768514634710/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
I like everything really, prefer the newfangled poppy poo poo that the real heads hate but am down for some jungle and liquid too.

I'll be there every day for sure so any recos at all I'll act on

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
Break played probably the sickest DNB set I've ever seen last night.

This place is utterly unreal.

Got a pic with Inja today

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
https://imgur.com/a/C8PjICU the exact second my brain melted

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
Ah dang I was gonna go to that one, I'll run into you eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
This camo and krooked chase and status mashup melted my face

edit whoops bad link will update. badadan sientolo unreleased mashup was loving madness.

Costco Meatballs fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Dec 11, 2023