Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hex Darkstar
May 28, 2004

I think I need another liver transplant.
New Panacea is out there currently, "Chiropteran" is the name. Not really sure about it i've given it a listen I don't hate it but I don't love it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hex Darkstar
May 28, 2004

Incoherence posted:

Apparently Steven Wilson (of Porcupine Tree) and In Flames will also be making appearances on that album. You'd think by now I'd be used to weird Steven Wilson collaborations...

Oh my...I can't wait to hear this.

Hex Darkstar
May 28, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

Self Versus Self sounds really awesome, as well.

Having listened to the full version of Self vs Self I enjoyed it but really it mostly feels like an In Flames track rather than a combination of the two group's styles. The only thing I noticed was Rob did some vocals here and there. It really just sounded like a track from A Sense of Purpose to be honest.

Hex Darkstar
May 28, 2004

For those of you who are in Chicago Dirtyphonics will be playing at The Portage Theater this Friday the 9th $5 ladies / $10 guys after 10 pm. I guess they originally were playing in Milwaukee but for some reason decided to play in Chicago instead.

Hex Darkstar
May 28, 2004

cheese-cube posted:

So Black Sun Empires new album, Lights and Wires, was released earlier this week.

I'm really digging it so far. There is an excellent mix of dark yet ambient dubstep (Black River Empire, Mindslide) and heavier D&B (Inpeak, Extraction).

Head over to http://www.blacksunempire.com/ if you want to have a listen.

Picked this up on beatport the day it came out. I love this album so far. The Mix CD that comes with it is also great. Then again almost every mix they've put out with their albums has been bad rear end.