Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wrok
Mar 24, 2006

by angerbotSD

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Any suggestions for what I should add to the OP? :)

Bassdrive. You get quite a lot of exposure to what's new without ever leaving your mom's basement nerd cave.

FeedbackBsr posted:

Loving the new Noisia album currently.

Their album is good, but their somewhat recent Essential Mix is totally off the hook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wrok
Mar 24, 2006

by angerbotSD

Neurophonic posted:

The Mechabyte Podcasts are sometimes a little hard to find, but they give a good flavour of the darker, heavier side of eastern European/Russian DnB, which is where an awful lot of talent seems to flow from. Very much a different sound to what you might hear out in a club with artists like Andy C headlining.

Holy poo poo were you on target with the Mechabyte podcasts. The opening song on the first one (his own tune: Flame - Silencer) is unbelievably good. Highly recommended, at least as far as I've listened through them.

wrok
Mar 24, 2006

by angerbotSD

ManoliIsFat posted:

I can never go out in NYC they're on Wednesday or something.

Are there any weekend events in NYC? Just moved up here thinking 'Ahh it would be so cool to find DnB on a Friday night, surely in NYC...' Well, no luck so far.