Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I'm shopping current-gen wagons and finding that used MY2019 V90s are cheaper than MY2019 V60s in Southern California. What gives? Non cross country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Pretty stoked about my new (to me) 2018 V90. Non-CC, T5 with the factory Polestar tune. I test drove another T5 without the tune and I think it makes a difference despite the minor hp difference on paper. Someone had it for 15 months and drove it under 5k miles. I paid ~$19k less than the MSRP and ~$17k less than the invoice price as configured.

The depreciation on these cars is pretty stunning; another local dealer is selling a 2019 V90 R-Design for $39k with like 15k miles. CPO to boot, so it's got a warranty til like 2024 with (I think) unlimited miles.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Animal posted:

Congrats, that’s my dream car. How much did you pay for it?

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I love my ‘17 V90. My wife questions why we even have other cars. I never would have bought it new but it was an astounding value lightly used.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I went to Gothenburg, Sweden and have never seen so many Volvo wagons in my life. It felt like every other car was a Volvo wagon. The taxis are just casually V90s and V60s. It was beautiful.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Wagon or bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Beautiful car! I agree, Pilot Assist is really an asset. I only realized how useful it would be after getting my V90. It has limitations, sure, but I resolved to never buy another daily driver without some kind of smart driving.