Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Are any of you located in Northern California? I've had a drastic reduction in income in the past few months and I'm at the point of selling the car I'm currently making payments on if things don't turn around soon. Depending on the price I get for it I'll have $2000-$3000 to get something else.

I'm mechanically-minded enough that with a Haynes guide, the internet, and a couple pointers from my dad I can work on a car but I know next to nothing about buying a used car, let alone a Volvo. I'm looking for someone in the area that knows used Volvos, what to ask about, what to check, and how to check it. I would compensate you for your time of course, but I figure if paying a goon for their knowledge avoids even one major repair I'll be ahead on money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU