Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meningism
Dec 31, 2008
Finished Before They Are Hanged, why does that tsundere demon-lady call her companions "pinks" when she is colourblind? :iiam:

I hope Mr. Abercrombie fixes glaring goofs like this in the last book.

Great series otherwise. I can't wait for Logen's reunion with his homies, and him tearing this Fenris the Feared a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meningism
Dec 31, 2008
Just to clarify, I was taking the piss with the "colourblind + pinks is a glaring flaw" stuff; please don't be mad.

Ok, see you folks when I finish Last Argument (could take a while, since I've decided to power through the whole MYTH series by Robert Asprin first)

Meningism
Dec 31, 2008
I finished the Heroes a couple of weeks ago, and I really love Calder's resolution. There's something about older/younger brother plots that get me all :3: