Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Ok, I'm starting Best Served Cold and I like Shivers, but please let me know if Logen makes an appearance. Just a yes or no, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Thoughts on the possibility of Logen being dead? Think to the dream that Shivers had just after his eye was put out ... every one of the people he had dreamed of were dead, wouldn't it be odd to have just one exception?

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Ballsworthy posted:

^^whether he comes back or not (he will) I choose to believe Logen lives

I really hope so, he was my favorite of the trilogy and was very disapointed that he isn't in BSC. Shivers is cool, but not awesome. Seems like an emo Northman. Logen better be in the next one.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Decius posted:

I'm rather glad. Either he gets his own book or we never see him again would be the two options I'd like to see for him. I don't think being a side character in a book would the rest of his story justice.

If it turns out to be number two, then Abercrombie can go gently caress himself.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Yeah, I hope it's a good long while before Logen is brought back. Talk about new people now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Wait, he has a new book out?

Edit: no kindle edition, what the hell?