Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
I work for a borough which is run sort of like a corporation and aside from the fact that I might be losing my job soon because the assembly is pretty keen on cutting basically everything to appease certain segments of the population, I really can't complain. I get to where jeans and generally look like poo poo everyday, I can eat at my desk, and take naps in my car during lunch. It's a pretty sweet gig. Plus, I've made a lot connections with higher ups in governement which is why I wanted the job to begin with.

I guess the main things I don't like would be first how it's like everything it a huge secret around here. Like I wish I had the time to keep up with what every assembly member thinks about stuff so I'd know how in danger my job is. But I just don't really have the time. Also, there are the usual busy body types, the rear end kissing types. All that sort of thing. And of course there's not the sameness that comes with having a normal CEO. Our CEO could be gone next year and the new guy that comes in could want to take our "company" in a completely different direction.

Oh, well though. Like I said I really don't have anything to complain about after reading some of the other stories. It's all nice because today is admin appreciatiion day and the food table is right across the hall from my office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU