Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe

ODC posted:

Anyone else eagerly anticipating Friday? I can't wait to wear jeans.
Friday is "Casual for a Cause" day at my office. You can wear jeans, but you have to donate $5 to whatever charity we're donating to that week. Almost everyone does it without complaint, though.

Our admin is the nicest lady in the universe, but literally every email she sends comes in at least 5 different colors, with random bold words and lots of !!!!!! to let us know how excited she is about it. It's kind of cute :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe
Can someone that works for a major company talk about bureaucracy? I have to deal with a major company all the time and the amount of steps we have to go through to get the smallest thing done is mindboggling. I usually have to go through 2-3 weeks of "we are escalating to the next level" just to get a drat email sent or a job scheduled.