Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

standardtoaster
May 22, 2009

E the Shaggy posted:

Buillshit.

gently caress that! You don't need that job! That's loving terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

standardtoaster
May 22, 2009

E the Shaggy posted:

I'm actually sitting in my office now, halfway through my two week exit and haven't felt this good at the job in a LONG time.

You should order that rear end, like, $1,000 worth of business cards on your last day. And make sure there's a period somewhere in his n.ame.

standardtoaster
May 22, 2009

meatcookie posted:

I never really fit in in the first place and I'd be even less likely to now, I think.

If you can't justify your job by using made-up corporate speak and pretending to believe that your job is very important when it's not, then corporate is not for you.

standardtoaster
May 22, 2009

Wagoneer posted:

The thread is titled "Reasons I no longer want to work in corporate," not really "Reasons I enjoy working on corporate."

I don't think this really confirms anything except that sometimes your job can suck... bad. If you're happy, though, more power to you.

So...there are corporate people who enjoy their jobs even if they feel underpaid?