Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoppelFrog
Jun 23, 2005
I'm not comfortable with this whole "unauthorised" "thread". Did you fill in form 47-B and have it signed by your line-manager? No? I didn't think so. :colbert:

And to contribute...

I work very closely with our sales-reps, travelling with them to visit customers etc. The reps have been told 'get out and see more customers'. Naturally, that means that I will be travelling a lot more, seeing more customers. I was recently told off by my boss because 'I was spending too much on travel'. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoppelFrog
Jun 23, 2005

Winkle-Daddy posted:

Does anyone work with employees from India? If so, is the phrase "please do the needful" as universally hated as it is at my office?

I thought I was the only one who that sort of thing. I recently got a:

quote:

Kindly do the needful

Maybe it's a literal translation?